JOIN US FOR AN UPCOMING WEBINAR: LEARN HOW TO FIND COMMUNITY RESOURCES FOR YOUR PATIENTS
March 9, 2016
12:00 PM– 1:00 PM
Please register for the webinar at this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8448771964885982466
Attend this informative webinar to learn more about the 211 system, available for you and your patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, both online and over the phone. Representatives from the United Way will explain how to access the system and how it can benefit your patients.
- The 211 Connecticut system is a resource to connect with essential health and human services, including:
- Youth behavioral health crisis intervention
- Services for children with suspected development delays
- The food stamp program
- Medical expense assistance
- Medical appointment transportation services
- Prescription assistance programs
- Nutritional support services such as community food banks
We hope you can join us! For questions, please email Sandra Coppola at firstname.lastname@example.org.